INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL
The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options before you begin, so that you can make the best choice for you.
The insurances that we are in network for are:
- Best Life Insurance Company (No Silver State Exchange)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Careington (Some plans)
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental
- Delta Legion
- Diversified Network
- First Dental Health (Discount Plan)
- HealthScope (PEBP & Clark County)
- Kansas City Life Insurance
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Meritain Health
- Premier Acecss
- Principal Life Insurance Company
- Renaissance Life and Health (Employer Groups Only)
- United Concordia (Most Plans)
- United Healthcare
- Zelis Healthcare
- Zenith Administrators
- THERE ARE MANY MORE ! PLEASE CALL US !
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We'll work with your insurance provider to make sure that your coverage meets your needs and your budget.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.